Support in Case of Xenophobic Assaults

If you have experienced a racially motivated outrage or if you feel threatened by right-wing extremist violence, immediately contact a victim consultation center (Opferberatungsstelle). Employees will be there for you and will support your causes. They will accompany you to the police, to the doctor or to a lawyer. Anyway, be aware that: You have the right to make perpetrators accountable!