Distribution (transfer) to Rural Districts

If you have good prospects of permanent residence or if your asylum application is approved, you will be allocated to a municipality. The LAE staff will tell you which municipality is going to admit you. Currently, personal wishes regarding your residence in Saxony-Anhalt cannot be taken into account. Nevertheless, if you have first-degree relatives (children, parents, minor siblings, in the case of minors also siblings over 18 years) you are entitled to claim to move to your relatives’ place of residence.