Calling in a Lawyer after receiving a negative notice

You can file an appeal against the Federal Office’s decision in court. The notice of appeals provides indications of possible legal means and deadlines for applicants. Please note that you have to answer quickly if you want to file an appeal.
Also, in case you intend to engage a lawyer, you should take action early on. Caritas’ asylum procedure counseling center (Asylverfahrensberatung der Caritas) as well as the Refugee Council (Flüchtlingsrat) provide independent consultation on lawyerly protection.