Living together in a very confined space might lead to conflicts. You can contribute to de-escalation through your own responsible actions.
- Please keep calm in case of conflict.
- Try to settle disputes with involved parties on-site by addressing conflict resolutions.
- Report any dangerous situation to social workers immediately.
- In the event of an emergency, call the security service or the local police.
- If you have been a victim of racist and right-wing violence, you can contact the mobile victim consultation for support and assistance.